Government of Pakistan has announced WAPDA Jobs for 2022. There is a job opportunity as Deputy Manager at WAPDA Pakistan. Eligible candidates must apply on this vacancy. The candidates will firstly apply on this job, Secondly they will be called for test or interview, and most importantly the candidates will comply with with required qualification. However, govt employees must apply with NOC. The organization will cancel the incomplete applications.
The appointment of Deputy manager is on 1 year contract and can be further extended on 3 years based on performance.
Qualification for WAPDA Jobs 2022 | Deputy manager:
- At least 16 years of qualification is required from HEC recognized university.
- Age limit 62 Years
- Retired officer from WAPDA/NTDC/DISCO/PEPCO with good service record.
- Minimum of 20 Years of experience.
How to Apply on WAPDA Deputy Manager Jobs 2022:
- The applications must reach to given address till 09 August 2022.
- Applicants can send their CV along with supporting documents on secretary.pwf ([email protected])
- Both male and female candidates can apply.
- After that the candidates will be called for interview.
Water and Power Development Authority is a government organization that handles water and power utility in Pakistan but thermal energy is under PEPCO. The headquarter of WAPDA is in the Lahore. Tarbela and Mangla dams are under WAPDA. Pakistani Government Established it in 1958. However, Thermal power is not under the WAPDA.